Friday, August 16, 2013

Mea Culpa Redux


Okay, so the timing of my postings may not be quite this bad but I've definitely fallen far enough behind that I need to take some emergency steps. You might have noticed that there are major gaps and approximately 90 bottles "missing" on The List between my most recent posts.

No, I have not gone on the wagon. Nor am I skipping numbers in order to reach my goal of 2001 bottles that much sooner. The "missing bottles" were indeed opened, finished and enjoyed. They're even kinda, sorta, semi-recorded on draft posts. It's just going to take some time to catch up - and I don't seem to be doing a very good job of finding or making that time.

So, I've decided to try and stay up-to-date with our current bottles and catch up with those long empty ones when the opportunity arises.

If I'm 90+ bottles behind at this moment, let's check back in a month and see if things are any better. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment