Saturday, September 22, 2012

Mea Culpa

Yeah I'm still here.

Not having been raised Catholic, the whole "confession" concept is a tad foreign to me, but here goes.

I've been a very bad blogger and I haven't been keeping up with my posts.  The last wine I actually wrote about to add to The List was opened back in June - about a week into Summer.  With today being the first day of Fall, I realize that time has flown by somewhat quicker than I might have liked it to.  I guarantee you that our household did not go on a "Merlot Boy No Merlot Diet" (you'll need some old 2010 posts for that one) for the entire Summer.  We continued to polish off our fair share of bottles through the heat.  I just haven't been able to keep up with both life and blogging.  Funny that.

So, a new season calls for a new solution - or at least a temporary, stop-gap measure.

In my desperation to catch up, I've decided that I'll simply add all the wines that we've enjoyed over the last three months to The List.  I'll try to add pictures as well; so that, on occasion, you might even be able to capture a bit of the location and crowd.  But, I won't do my normal blah, blah, blah at this time. Rather, my intent is try to stay current with all the wines to come and then go back and embellish the old posts to give the wines and our drinking buddies all credit they justly deserve.

Realistically, that might take some time.  I wouldn't hold your breath.

But, in the mean time, if a slew of the most recent posts look pretty damn boring, I'm asking for a little forgiveness.

And a bit of that confessional wine.  Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment