Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Canada Day & Euro Cup final

What can I say except that I'm completed confounded by the new interface that Blogspot has forced upon us!!  For the life of me, I can't figure out how to match up any of the writing to the sides of the pictures!  It's taken me an hour to try and figure out where to put anything here and I have to admit that I haven't got the slightest idea how any of the writing has actually shown up where it did.  

Something tells me that my catching up with the blog posts is going to be even more of a time-consuming task than I thought it might be. AAAAAAARRRRRGH!

1185.  N.V. Adriano Adami Dei Casel Extra Dry Prosecco (Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG - Veneto - Italy)











1186.  2009 Castaño Hécula Monastrell (Yecla D.O. - Spain)



1187.  2004 Burrowing Owl Cabernet Sauvignon (VQA Okanagan Valley)



No comments:

Post a Comment