Thursday, April 19, 2012

Travellin' In A Land Down Under


G'day Mates. I realize there hasn't been much added of late but I honestly think I have a bit of an excuse this time around - Boo and I have been gallivanting around Australia for the last little while and, believe it or not, I'm using my time to drink wine rather than blog about it. Funny that. It hasn't helped that my computer access has been limited and that I can't seem to figure out how to post anything using the iPad. I haven't the foggiest notion how this post is going to look since I'm completely guessing at whether the picture is actually going to attach or not. As for adding shots of our own from the trip - try mission impossible. Never fear though. I will eventually get back to this Wine Odyssey. I'm just a little delayed at present. It should make for some good reading though.

No comments:

Post a Comment