Friday, March 25, 2011

Pear Tree

Another post that I'm having to just throw out here because I'm so far behind. Lady Di, She Who Must Be Obeyed and Bittr & Sweetz joined Boo & I for a wonderful dinner at The Pear Tree to celebrate Dining Out For Life this year.

If I'm ever going to show my face before Scott & Stephanie Jaeger, at the restaurant again (and I most definitely will), I'll need to come back and do the evening justice.


758. 2006 Paritua Pinot Noir (Central Otago - New Zealand)









759. 2009 Mollydooker - The Boxer Shiraz (South Australia)



There was a bottle of 2007 Marichel Syrah (Okanagan Valley) as well but it has already been added to The List at #239. So, at least I don't have to feel as bad about not going into that bottle as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment